The following are some upcoming projects you can look forward to seeing accomplished around the Village!
1. Management and the RA (Resident Association aka "social club") are working on placement of a "Memorial Tree," planted in memory of our community family who has passed away.
2. The RA is also working on a replacement sign (damaged by IRMA) welcoming you to the neighborhood social activities!
3. Management is updating and further improving common area security cameras.
4. The Pier is back open, Yay! Even still, the community owner wants more and is getting ready to allocate even more money into an action plan to make TMV's iconic fishing pier the best on the National Park archipelago!
5. New HOMES, New HOMES, New HOMES (Check out the new video and beautiful homes here: www.terramarvillage.com/for-sale--rent.html). Why are new homes vital to you? "Sales" liquidates money that can be "plowed back" by the owner into Terra Mar! And, "new home" sales create more comps which help drive property values while spreading amongst many instead of few, the high costs of community expenses!
+ The best New Homes AND Prices on the River
+ NO LOT RENT
+ NO bureaucratic HOA
+ NO FMV rate increases for 2018
+ NO hurricane disaster assessments for IRMA
+ A professional management team
+ An owner/operator who spends his money on Community infrastructure and improvements instead of yours
+ And, the many planned, fun, and active social activities put on by your volunteer Resident Association and their Social Committee!
++++++++ TMV IS THE PLACE TO BE ++++++++
KJW: Father, Family, Pilot, General Manager of TMV, LLC