A lot has happened, and it's time for another update!
1. The storage area looks great, and we are beginning to run out of room! Please check with Jerry to secure your spot as they are going quickly.
2. Our recent Paving projects on Indian River Dr, Dolphin, Red Bass and Whiting still look great!. Our contractor, D2, based right here in Edgewater, did an excellent job! If you need more parking space at your house, please get in touch with us, and we'll help you with your plans.
3. All the lighting projects look great. Down by the east pool, the front entrance, clubhouse, bell, bougainvillea wall, grill, and palm trees got the complete treatment. Come on down some evening and see for yourself!
4. The west pool contractor is yet to show up, but we are staying on them! UPDATE: THEY JUST CALLED AND MOVED US TO APRIL DUE TO LACK OF MATERIAL AND LOSS OF CREW. When the water warms up, we should be enjoying a complete pool "marcite" refinish, tiles, ladders, new pool deck, and new fencing!
5. We are still working with the Army Core and Volusia County on the BRAND NEW PIER! Please don't count the days on this one because it will be a SLOW PROCESS. However, the money is set aside like anything else, and the day will finally come!
6. Front entrance State DOT and County improvements. It's that time again to ask the DOT to grant us a slow down lane! Please coordinate your requests through the front office by reaching out to us here email@example.com Diane will give you instructions on who to email or updates as we get them in. Please be reasonable with us on this request - we do not own US1 or the front entrance road which is Volusia County. Like the fishing pier - anything that needs government oversight requires lot's of patience!!
Now is the time to ask for your help. While we enlarged our storage area, it seemed OK, On A TEMPORARY BASIS, to allow a small number of boats and extra vehicles to clutter our yards. Now is the time to clean up your yard before there is no more room in the community! Here are some friendly reminders on how to create permanent storage on your property:
Driveways must be county and park approved, made of concrete, blacktop, or "county" approved pavers. Boats need to be stored under a carport-like structure.
You will likely see County and Terra Mar people working with your neighbors on the cleanup over the next month or so. We have a couple of suggestions for anyone who needs a bid: D2 is an excellent paving company with competitive prices. Even more important - they show up and do the job on time and within budget! Also, Stevens Construction does a beautiful job of building carports and boat storage for the best price. Their schedule is busy, so don't hesitate to contact them early, and don't forget to bring your plans for approval. Please email your "plans" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Spring Terra Mar! KJW
Comments are closed.
KJW: Father, Family, Pilot, General Manager of TMV, LLC